Thursday 21 November 2013

WINTER HAS BROKEN AND I'LL BE THE FIRST ONE TO LOSE MY HEAD




 





DRESS - H&M
BOOTS -TOPSHOP
HAT - TOPSHOP
SCARF - VINTAGE
JACKET - CHARITY SHOP
TIGHTS - PRIMARK
CHOKER - TOPSHOP
BELT ( NOT VERY VISIBLE) - H&M
HAND OF FATMA NECKLACE - HOLIDAY

Hello again, first of all massive apologies for the poor quality of the photo's (my boyfriend clearly has no clue how to work a camera). Anyway I had an interview this day so went for something smart but stylish. The jacket I recently found in a charity shop for £10 and it's real freaking leather!!! Probably one of my best charity shop finds I've discovered in a while and it fits perfect.
I teamed it with this dress which is definitely a win for me. I don't usually have time to go proper shopping but I popped into H&M with my friend and saw it and that was love there and then. I've been searching for a simple black slip for a while, I really was after a Zara one but this little lovely was another steal instead at £19.99 and I am super impressed. It fits soooooo nice but initially I chose a medium. I always tend to go for bigger rather than small but it was ridiculously big. So I'd definitely suggest getting a size smaller. Just to finish of the dress I put a belt with it for an extra fitted look. I love H&M's winter range at the moment, it has some really nice basic but beautiful pieces for this season, definitely will be making a trip back on payday!
This outfit, as a whole, I chose to really accessorise which was really fun. The scarf is so on trend. I always get so many nice comments on it. I went for silver jewellery again; the choker and my mum's lucky hand of Fatma, we got on holiday in September. I pulled that all together with my little bowler hat and obviously my favourite shoes (topshop ARGO boots) and red lipstick, another MAC one of course.
So that's it for today! Really hope you all liked it, thank you! 
LOVE BETH X

No comments:

Post a Comment