Monday 11 November 2013

AN INSIGHT

I'm new to blogging so for my first post I just thought I'd give an insight to my life and my style. These photos begin from about March time and the reel ends with me posing in my skanky work toilets and posing as a sparkley mermaid last week!
Me, Myself? I am Bethany Louisa May Powers (or just Beth to most) and I am 19 years old, from Surrey, UK and I fudging love fashion and I've made this little blog to share that. I'd like to think I have a unique style, I love layering and getting something really pretty and teaming it with something grungy but in all honesty I'm kind of unpredictable so we'll see what happens! I currently work at Topshop so a lot of items I wear are from there but I'm a bargain hunter and spend most nights scrolling through Ebay and most pay days trekking around local charity shops.
So be patient with me while I start off but I'm just here to share my favourite things with the whole wide world :)
hope you all like it. Beth x x


No comments:

Post a Comment