Thursday 28 November 2013

SOME THINGS TO BE PROUD OF SOME STUFF TO REGRET









COATIGAN- EBAY
SHIRT- H&M
SKIRT-TOPSHOP
BOOTS TOPSHOP
TIGHTS - PRIMARK
NECKLACE- EBAY
HEADPIECE- HOMEMADE


Hello again! very miserable day in the UK and I think my face matches that in these photo's but oh well! This outfit I wore to work the other day, I like to dress up but keep things casual. 
The cardigan/coat is new and I love it! It's so warm and cosy and I was definitely needing to add a bit of mohair into my wardrobe. I got it on a one off listing on Ebay and won it for around £2.50!!! I literally take such pride in getting little bargains like this; you get those people who brag about how expensive their clothes are but I'm a person who will shove it in your face for how cheap I got it! I guess that makes me annoying but who cares about that haha.
PVC skirt is another one of my favourites at the moment, as I've probably previously mentioned, I tend to keep whatever I'm wearing top wise simple when I wear it and this shirt is just easy peasy to wear. I tucked it in also during the day just to mix things up! Only thing I'd say about the shirt is that I wish it had just a little bit of a baggier fit. 
Headpiece I just wore as I wanted to jazz up my boring ass hair a little and matched it with the gold chain necklace and my outfit would not be complete with out my favourite pair of boots :)
So that's today's look! Will post up on LOOKBOOK in abit, Enjoy!
LOVE BETH X

No comments:

Post a Comment