Tuesday 12 November 2013

LATE NIGHT LUSTING









TARTAN CAMISOLE SLIP DRESS - ARK CLOTHING
TARTAN A-LINE SKIRT - TOPSHOP
HIZZ VEST - BATOKO
METALLIC HEELS - TOPSHOP
LEATHER DUNGEREE DRESS - BITCHING AND JUNKFOOD (ASOS)
CHAMPAGNE SLIP DRESS - TOPSHOP
LEATHER SLEEVELESS DRAPE JACKET - ASOS WHITE







so I was a little bored tonight and found myself on a few websites and as per dreaming about all these wonderful items I wish I could add to my wardrobe! It's quite clear that I'm rather fond of tartan and leather at the moment but come on it's getting to winter and how can you possibly go wrong with tartan or leather?

The slip dress from ARK clothing looks like a perfect item to dress up or down and for £22 I feel like I may have to purchase sometime soon! 
The tartan skirt I have had my eye on for a while at Topshop, I'm a complete sucker for skirts recently I find them flattering and really fun to style. So easy to throw a chunky knit over and for it still to look chic. 
Now the "Hizz Vest" completely stood out to me. Quirky tanks always are a statement piece. Pair with some leather shorts and a baggy cardy I reckon you cannot go wrong. 
Metallic Heels? I NEED THEM IN MY LIFE!!!! and that's all my feelings on those beauties.
Probably my favourite thing on this list is the Bitching and Junkfood dungeree dress. My god, I love some PU leather but I love it just that little bit more in dungeree form! I would team the dress with a shabby shirt underneath, a heap load of heavy jewellery under the collar and some killer creepers or doc martens. I really wish I could summon a spare £110 for this dress, I really do. :(((
The slip dress I've already pinned as my Christmas day outfit. It's so stunning. I would just add a fur jacket for an instant vintage feel and I think it's perfect to either be dressed up with a pair of heels or dressed down with some chunky boots. Another must have I evidently need!
This ASOS WHITE wrap has also stolen my heart. I feel like if I had it I would wear it all day and everyday! So simple but oh so beautiful but unfortunately I don't think my bank account will be able to make the stretch. :(

So that's a little insight to my evening's wish list and just some ideas on how I would wear them.
LOVE BETH X 

No comments:

Post a Comment