Tuesday 26 November 2013

MARDY BUM









JUMPER - PRIMARK
PLAID SHIRT - ROKIT
SKORT- MISSGUIDED
BOOTS- DOC MARTEN
DENIM JACKET - EBAY
NECKLACE EBAY
TIGHTS - PRIMARK
SCRUNCHIE - OLD (FROM WHEN I WAS A BUBBA)

So this is a very lazy look from me, I wanted something comfortable and easy! The skort is literally one of my favourite pieces to wear at the moment. I got it from MISSGUIDED a bit ago and it's so comfy and wearable for so many occasions and they have tonnes of different styles on the website. I would suggest getting it true to size though as I got a size bigger because I previously ordered some off ebay in a size 10 which were a little tight! 
It's also getting super cold ATM so I really layered up! The shirt is cosy enough by itself but the jumper definitely helped and when winter comes I love experimenting with layering and trying new things because I always find it actually quite a struggle dressing for the cold as I like to dress up. I like skirts and dresses and I'm not a leggings or jeans girl at all, in fact I only own one pair of jeans! So it's a bit of a challenge dressing when it's freezing outside but I like a challenge.
The jacket is something I always get loads of questions about, I got it off Ebay on a one off listing for about £7. At the time I was after a really nice vintage denim bomber to keep me warm from winter to spring time but I just couldn't find one with an affordable price tag, so this was a perfect match. People always laugh at the little truck on the back and yeah admittedly it's a bit odd but I kind of like that! It's interesting and different and I'm a sucker for anything a little quirky.
My lazy look was obviously completed by my comfy as hell Doc Marten's and punked up by my gold chain!
Hope you enjoy it, will be posted on LOOKBOOK in a bit :)
LOVE BETH X




No comments:

Post a Comment