Monday 11 November 2013

RAGS TO RICHES OR SO THEY SAY YA GOTTA KEEP PUSHIN' FOR THE FORTUNE AND FAME





 
                  

GUNS N' ROSES TEE - VINTAGE
PVC SKIRT & SOCKS - TOPSHOP
SHOES, NECKLACE & BRACLET - EBAY
OVERSIZED SHIRT/JACKET - CHARITY SHOP
LIPSTICK - MAC (FILM NOIR)



Today I wore this little ensemble to work and I've got to say its one of my comfiest work outfits to date (excluding the brand new shoes). I wear this tee all the time around the house because it's so damn comfy but when I teamed it with my PVC skirt the inner goth/grunge misfit came out in me! The skirt I got about a week or so ago has to be my favourite item at the moment, I never thought I'd see PVC as such a versatile piece but, seriously, I can not stop wearing it. I did get the TALL version though as I just wanted a little bit of extra length just to be safe! I think the shoes are awesome and I had so many nice comments on them however I think I almost broke a toe and the shoes are currently being stretched so I can wear them again (fingers crossed). I have linked them but I'd definitely suggest getting a size bigger to avoid the ungodly pain I suffered today. The whole "new age goth" look was not complete with out a big oversized black shirt jacket; I've been searching ebay trying to find something similar but picked this one up in charity shop for a fiver or so the other day and I'm in love and obviously had to whip out the dark lipstick as well. MAC is a winner everytime!
LOVE BETH X X 

1 comment:

  1. Love the tee and your hair! This look is bad ass!

    http://sarahlikesfashion.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete