Monday 16 December 2013

WELCOME TO THE NEW AGE













TROUSERS- TOPSHOP
BAND TEE - VINTAGE
SHIRT - ORIGINALLY MY DAD'S
SHOES - TOPSHOP
CLUTCH- TOPSHOP
SOCKS- TOPSHOP
NECKLACE - TOPSHOP


OMG OMG OMG I FREAKING LOVE HOLOGRAPHIC ACCESSORIES! I am genuinely so in love with how much they jazzed up this little outfit. There is a lot of holographic items around at the moment and, as wisely said by a customer I served the other day. buying the clutch, "life's too short to be boring and this is fabulous" haha. So I would definitely suggest grabbing something holographic and spicing up your wardrobe this winter because it will look FABULOUS!
I'm afraid the rest of my outfit is a little plain. The trousers are new and I am super happy with them. I got them from Topshop online as my store did have my size but I needed a size bigger because the fit was just not baggy enough for me but now I have them and I am over the moon. They are comfy, wearable and stylish which makes me very happy! 
I finished off the outfit with my classic G&R band tee and too keep me a little warm I chucked on my Dad's old baggy shirt (which he probably hasn't seen in years). I love these two pieces because I think they'll always be essentials to my wardrobe. You can pick up similar items from charity and vintage shops for really decent prices so it's definitely worth the investment I feel.
So that's today's little look, I hope it makes you happy. I was evidently quite happy when taking these pictures; I was in fact dancing around to The Black Keys and had to refrain my self from singing at the top of my voice and get these pictures done haha! Will post up on LOOKBOOK in a bit. Enjoy :)
LOVE BETH X

No comments:

Post a Comment